What to Expect at Bridal Trial
You have either booked me for your wedding day or are still thinking about booking me. Here is some information about your bridal trial, what to expect and some tips to make it go successfully.
- Your trial day will be held in our studio which is located in 24a South Lotts Rd, Ringsend, Dublin 4
- We offer an in-depth consultation service to all my brides. We will spend up to two hours creating the look for your big day. A trial usually takes between 45 minutes and 2 hours, so allow yourself that time.
- We’ll discover what make-up really works best for you to accentuate your best features without altering your personal style. I will ask plenty of questions to discover your style and personality.
- Once we have completed the trial and you are 100% happy with your chosen look, we will discuss how the pre-wedding preparations may work for the ceremony time and location. I can then provide you with a time schedule.
- A deposit of E75 is required before your trial and is non refundable.
- Another member of your bridal party is welcome to accompany you, if they wish to have a trial this may be pre-booked at an additional cost of €50 per person.
- Following your trial I will provide you with a personalised facechart which I will email to you with all the products used. I recommend you purchase the lipstick as this may need to be