The Introduction to Make-up Course is designed to give you a strong foundation of technical skills to start you on your journey to becoming a professional make-up artist. It is run over three days from 10am to 4pm with one hour for lunch.
The course syllabus is as follows:
- Hygiene – learn about the methods, tools and products to ensure that you work in a hygienic and professional way.
- Tools of the Trade – learn about different products, brushes and tools in professional make-up artistry.
- Skin Care – how to access different skin types and the correct products for each skin type.
- Flawless Skin – selecting the right foundation and concealers for a flawless base.
- Face Shapes – contouring and highlighting.
- Eyes – natural eyeshadow and the smokey eye.
- The perfect pout – creating and accentuating the lips.