Oh my gosh, 5 GOSH products to try 😉 ( see what i did there!)
OK so lets get through these:
- GOSH lip lacquer 003 Sweet Lips. Such an adorable colour (even though at first i thought it was a nail polish, woops). After swatching Sweet Lips I found the colour pay off was a bit disappointing, but would work perfectly as a gloss over a soft pink lippy.
- Oh My GOSH nail lacquer, 035 Candyfloss. I have to say that this would probably be one of my go to colours to paint my nails in, but in the summer. Just because its such a pastel colour. What else is great about this polish is that it seems that 1 coat will do!! YAY!
- GOSH Prime’nSet. So this is a primer and setting powder. I don’t use powders to prime to be honest, I like to stick with the liquids. I find they can give a nicely hydrated look to your skin. It did have a really silky feel to it when I swatched it so I think I would deffo use this as a setting powder.
- GOSH growth mascara. MEH. That’s all really I’m not loving it and I’m not hating it. The one definitive thing that I’m not keen on is the wand and thats just because I don’t like the plastic bristles ( but I’m just picky:))
- GOSH Smokey Eyes Palette 01 Black. This is the main attraction for me :). I just love these kind of eye shadow palettes. They are great for people who don’t have a lot of products to work with or a lot of money to go out and buy like 4 individual eye shadows. Everything is right there in one compact container. They also come with a little picture of an eye and have marked where to put each individual shadow. I have to say I’m liking the colours in this palette especially the brow highlight shadow ( instant brow lift OhYeah!
All in all I have to say that most of these products got me excited and I am looking forward to going out and and having a nose at the different colours in the nail lacquer range :)!